Set up Your Ritual Space...
Buy Gemstone Magick Spells and Healing Kits... Sacred Geometry...
Points of Direction and the Wheel of Time- Align your Ritual Space with Earth Energies
Follow these directions to set up a Healing Space or a Magickal Altar for Spell-work........ Need Magick Tools?
With Crystals in place forming a Healing Power Grid, you can Energize each room, your property and help heal the Planet.
- Use a compass to find the Cardinal Directions of where you are- West, North, East, South
- Print this Chart- turn it to align North with North of where you are
- Set Your Altar or room according to the Colors of the Directions- like it was a compass
- Clear your Space Use your directed intentions along with a broom, drum, incense or bells to clear stagnant and
un-wanted energies each time you use your Space. Try to work into every corner, under the furniture.
- Set Your Altar- Place Quartz in the Center and a White Altar Candle
- Use Color Magick Decor such as candles, gemstones, talismans and statues, to align with the Points of Direction. These will change with the seasons, festivals and your need as you work. ...Use the Color Chart...
- Gemstones and Crystal Grids... Once you have set up your Drawing in Grid, it may remain for a year or more. Refresh your Grids energies if your Spells seem slow, and when you do your regular house keeping.
- Candles and Art... The more Visual Aids you have the easier for you to move through the Veil. It will help your imagination and fuel your Magick.
Your Art and special totems and artifacts should be very personal. Again, clean when you do your regular house keeping chores and change with the seasons, Festivals and your specific needs. Candles...
See How to Prepare Yourself for Ritual for specifics on preparing your self.
Often we say "I don't have time…" or "I wish I had the time…"; but Time is
the only thing we truly do have. Your job, health, wealth, possessions and even relationships with others are all
variables and all ever changing with the effects of Time.
Use your Time wisely...